The CEWP Business Exchange Meeting took place the last 9 June 2021, at the 16th China International Water Business Summit, and can be reviewed HERE.
A report about the meeting can be consulted HERE.
Presentations are available here:
- River management to ensure the high-quality development of the Changjiang River Economic Belt by Huang Yan, Deputy Chief Engineer of Changjiang Water Resources Commission, MWR
- Policy opportunities of urban water development and wastewater reuse to achieve carbon neutral target (video) by Mrs. Anabela Rebelo, Portuguese Environment Agency
- Interpretation and Analysis of Water Resources Work for the Fourteenth Five Year Plan of China by Yang Xiaoru from General Institute of Water Resources and Hydropower Planning and Design，MWR
- Sino-French Haihe River Basin integrated water resources management project by Xu He, Senior Engineer of HWCC
- Introduction of groundwater cooperation outcomes and Groundwater recharge Technology (video) by Bjørn Jensen of GEUS, Denmark
- Development of European businesses in the water sector in China by Liam Jia, Operations Manager of EU SME
- The concept and practice of water data ecosystem by Benoit Fan, Technical Director for Veolia China Municipal Water & BES
- Organica FCR Solution For WWTP (online)by Mr. Chen Miaodang, Sales Director of Hungary Organica
- UROS Flow case study (online)by Mr. Chen Wenchao, General Manager of UROS Ltd.
- New approaches on flood measurement by Zhu Qian, General Manager Assistant of Austria SOMMER
- Air water Machine by Ivan Melnikov (online), Chief Representative China of Watergen
- Leakage detection technology and case application by Danish AVK （TBC）
- Integration solution of modern irrigation district by Lu Lin, Senior VP of Beijing huitu Technology Co., Ltd
- Flow measurement by Radar by Du Jiayan, Product Manager of Shanghai Hangzheng Instrument Equipment Co., Ltd