The 10-day event of Horizon Europe Info Days, following the policy-related discussions during the European Research and Innovation Days 2021 (23 & 24 June), will give prospective applicants and other stakeholders of EU research and innovation the opportunity to get information and ask questions about the main funding instruments, processes of Horizon Europe and what is new.
The Horizon Europe Info Days will be open for participation without prior registration (except for Cluster 3 - Civil Security for Society) and the links to the respective Clusters sessions and their dates are presented below:
- Cluster 1 - Health (2nd July 2021);
- Cluster 2 - Culture, Creativity & Inclusive Society (1st July 2021);
- Cluster 3 - Civil Security for Society (30th June 2021)
- Cluster 4 - Digital, Industry & Space (29th and 30th June 2021);
- Cluster 5 - Climate, Energy & Mobility (5th and 6th July 2021);
- Cluster 6 - Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture & Environment (7th and 8th July 2021);
- ERA & Widening (9 July 2021);
- Research Infrastructures ( 28th June 2021);
- The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions: what’s new under Horizon Europe (1st July 2021).