The fourth and last webinar of CEWP business series was dedicated to Carbon Footprint of the Water Sector and took place the last May 18th virtually with participants from China and Europe.
Two background reports of the webinar can be found here:
Presentations are available below:
- Welcome remarks, Henrik Dissing, CEWP
- White Paper: Circular Economy of Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants in Europe – Tia Haavisto, SWECO, FIN
- China Carbon Neutrality 2030/2060 of Wastewater Sector – Jingjing Ma, NORDIC Group, CN
- On the way to adapting Danish Energy Neutral Solutions to Chinese Conditions – Jingquan Lu, Danish Export Association, DK
- Energy producing wastewater facilities towards GHG neutrality – Mads Warming, Danfoss, DK
- Water Wise System helping water utilities to reduce the carbon footprint – Joao Mugeiro, Wakaru, PT
- All Burners are no longer the same: A Technological Breakthrough – Riccardo Pancolini, CIB Unigas, ITA
- EU SME Centre
- Closing remarks, Henrik Dissing CEWP
You can also review the session: Click here and insert the passcode e3wQ*377
The report with key messages can be consulted here.