CEWP Program in Qingdao in June 2018
China Europe Water Platform (CEWP) will take part in Qingdao International Water Conference, held on 26-29 June in Shandong, China.
CEWP will hold several events during Qingdao Water. The Kick-Off Workshop of CEWP Partnership Instrument Project will be held on 26th June. On the afternoon of 26th there are parallel sessions for Lots 1, 2, 4 and 5 of the project.
- Lot 1: River Basin Management
- Lot 2: Rural Water & Food Security
- Lot 4: Water & Energy Security
- Lot 5: Horizontal Activities
The Joint Steering Committee Meeting of China Europe Water Platform is organized on 27th June in the afternoon.
Qingdao Water will be the venue for CEWP’s first ever Access Program Events providing insights and future market requirements for water tech solutions. The Access Program will have a particular focus on the Water Market Segment related to Rural Water Issues. For more information about the Access Program, please see this page.
There will be three Access Program Events during Qingdao Water:
- Relations of Rural Water and Food Security to the Water SDG, 27th June, 1.30 pm to 5.30 pm
- Game Changers for the Future Markets, 28th June, 8.30 am to 12.00 am
- Addressing the Challenges – The Role of the Market and Innovation, 28th June, 1.30 pm to 5.20 pm
The main venue of the Conference and the CEWP Events is Hilton Qingdao Golden Beach hotel. You can find the detailed programme of the CEWP Events here.
2014-05-04 12:00:00 2014-05-04 18:00:00 Europe/London Star Wars Day Party May the force be with you Tatooine Luke Skywalker firstname.lastname@example.org