CEWP Inception Workshop for Co-Lead on Integrated Urban Water Management, to be held on October 13, 2014
China Europe Water Platform is taking a new step towards initiating joint, large-scale cooperation between China and Europe with the initiation of a new thematic Co-Lead on Integrated Urban Water Management (IUWM).
The IUWM Co-Lead is organising the Inception Workshop on October 13, 2014 at Grundfos Concept Store in Shanghai. The overall objective of the workshop is to stimulate cooperation and to identify joint activities such as
- Exchange of knowledge on urban water challenges in China and Europe
- Identification of specific urban water challenges faced in both China and Europe where partnerships can stimulate innovation in research, policy and technology;
- Identification of concrete cooperation tasks for integration into an CEWP Action Plan
- Establishment of a strategic way forward within the CEWP cooperation framework;
The Workshop is followed by a seminar on water and energy efficiency within urban water and with a focus on reduction of water losses in the distribution network. Both events are open for all interested water stakeholders from China and Europe.
Programs are to be seen here:
- Inception Workshop on October 13, 2014
- Water and Energy Efficiency Seminar on October 14, 2014.
The two events follow inception workshops for the other CEWP Co-Leads held on 5-6 March 2014 in Beijing and a successful seminar held on 4th September 2014 during World Water Week in Stockholm. Information on these events can be seen here:2014-05-04 12:00:00 2014-05-04 18:00:00 Europe/London Star Wars Day Party May the force be with you Tatooine Luke Skywalker firstname.lastname@example.org